Timisoara Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Timisoara Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Timisoara Airport.
What to Expect
- There is a domestic terminal and an international terminal. Both have been renovated in the last 10 years.
- The airport connects to many European destinations.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttle service, for a fee. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Timisoara Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Sky Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal A, Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: 5:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Sky Business Lounge - Location: International Terminal B, Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 6:00PM (Daily).
Free WiFi is available at Timisoara Airport.
If sleeping in Timisoara Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ice Dyp Resort & Spa - (8 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Hotel Vandia - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Hotel Ramina - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Timisoara Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are several ATM’s available located Landside.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a few newspaper shops.
- Family Services - Baby change and nursing facilities are available, see the Information Desk.
- Food & Drinks - There are two snack bars (landside and airside). At the time of this update it was not known if either were open 24 hours.
- Information Desk - Yes, location and hours are not known.
Information not available.
Bus service is available 24-hours a day between the airport and city center (Bus E4) or central railway station (Bus E4b). Bus fare is 2,5 lei.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite in the public area of the airport: Avis, Budget, City Car, Europcar and Sixt.
Taxis are readily available in front of the airport terminals.
Last Updated: 01 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.