Tivat Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tivat Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Airside lounge not big enough to hold passengers waiting to board, leading to the above security delays. - a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Tivat Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport, served mainly by seasonal flights. Amenities are limited to two shops and a pricey cafe. If you find the cafe’s prices too steep, there’s a reasonably-priced cafe on the other side of the parking lot.
- Airport procedures, such as check-in, security checkpoints or boarding, can be disorganized and inefficient. One reviewer waited in a security line for nearly 2 hours!
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tivat Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter the lounge at Tivat airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Fly Montenegro VIP Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Book Online (£20.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Tivat Airport.
If sleeping in Tivat Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Villa Royal - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Palma Hotel - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Montenegrino Hotel - (8 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tivat Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Locations: There are two machines located in the public zone.
- Baby Care Room - There are 3 Mother & Child rooms: International Departures • Domestic Departures • Public Zone.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A Duty Free shop is available Airside. Hours: during flight operations. Before security, The Tabacco Shop sells newspapers & magazines, snacks, toys, perfumes and cosmetics.
- Food & Drink - At the time of this update there are no 24-hour food options in the airport. Cafe Negro is located before security and is open during flight operation hours.
- Information Desk - Location: Landside, near the check-in counters.
The airport is open 24 hours.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Europcar, Hertz, InMontenegro Rent-A-Car and Sixt. Location: across from the baggage claim in the public area.
Taxis are readily available outside of the airport terminal during airport hours of operation.
Last Updated: 01 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.