Trabzon Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Trabzon Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I couldn't say whether or not Trabzon airport closes at night, but it is not an airport suited for sleeping. - tashore14
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Trabzon Airport.
What to Expect
- A small passenger terminal split into two sections: Domestic and International. Shopping and dining options are limited.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Trabzon Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information not available
If sleeping in Trabzon Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Okyanus Otel - (3 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle.
- Uckale Butik Otel & Restaurant - (2 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Avrasya Apart Otel - (4 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Yali Park Otel - (6 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Trabzon Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A Duty Free shop is located in the international terminal. There are 10 small shops located throughout the domestic terminal.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There are restaurants and coffee shops in both terminals.
- Prayer Rooms - A mosque is located in the international terminal.
- Medical Services - There are medical centres available in both terminals.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Car rentals are available at the airport through the following companies. Offices are located in the domestic terminal’s arrivals hall: Avis • Esas Organization • Cakra Rent a Car • Cande Rent a Car • Eco Rent a Car • Ceyhun Rent a Car • Rent Go Rent a Car • Bayser Rent a Car.
Shuttle: Havas Bus Company operates a shuttle between the airport and the city center. The bus departs the airport 25 minutes after each plane lands. It stops in the city in front of the Besirli Uzunkum Hotel and at the Orhan Petrol Ofisi (gas station). See the website for additional details on price, timing and other drop off points.
The airport partners with Trabzon Airport Motor Carriers. Taxis can be picked up outside the domestic terminal, 24 hours a day.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.