Ufa Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ufa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Ufa Airport.
What to Expect
- There are two terminals: domestic and international. International flights include European and Asian destinations.
- WiFi is free and unlimited. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ufa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- UFA VIP International Business Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Airside, 2nd Floor. Showers are available. Access: Pay at door, RUB 3100. Hours: open 24 hours.
- UFA VIP International Business Lounge - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, 2nd Floor. Showers are available. Access: Pay at door, RUB 3100. Hours: open 24 hours.
Unlimited free WiFi is available at Ufa airport from three different providers: Bashinformsvyaz, Transtelekom and Ufanet. Bashinformsvyaz covers Terminals 1 and 2 (Levels 1 and 2). Transtelekom covers Terminal 1 (Level 1 and 2) and the Aeroport Hotel lobby. Ufanet covers Terminals 1 and 2 (Levels 1 and 2) and the Aeroport Hotel lobby.
To connect to any of the above services, you will need to enter your mobile phone number into the log-in. You will then receive a text message with a phone number that you will have to call in order to receive the log-in ID.
If sleeping in Ufa Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- International Airport Ufa Hotel - (100m from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Ufa - (22 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hilton Garden Inn Ufa Riverside - (22 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Sheraton Ufa Hotel - (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- President Hotel - (25 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ufa Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Several ATMs are located throughout the landside and airside areas of the airport terminals.
- Baby Care Facilities - The “Cozy Baby Care Room” offers a play area with tables for drawing and games, a home theatre with cartoons, an indoor playground, a kitchen for heating baby food/milk, and a quiet area for feeding, changing and caring for sleeping baby. To access this room, you must go to the First Aid Office in the Domestic Flights Terminal so your baby’s health can be checked. Location: Domestic Flights Terminal - left wing, airside, 1st floor next to the Information Counter.
- Baggage Wrapping - Get your luggage wrapped in tamper-proof film for RUB 400 per item. Location: Terminals 1 and 2, 1st floor near Check-in counters Hours: Open 24 hours
- Children’s Play Areas - Toys, changing tables, TVs and more are available in the children’s playrooms. Location: Terminals 1 and 2, airside, in the departures lounges
- Currency Exchange - A full-service branch of СJSC Credit Europa Bank offers banking and currency exchange services on the ground floor of Terminal 1. Sberbank Russia also offers full-service banking and currency exchange services in Terminal 1, as well as two ATMs. Sberbank Russia’s Hours: 9:00AM - 9:00PM daily.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as few other shops selling souvenirs, magazines, traditional clothing, etc.
- First Aid Room - Location: Terminals 1 and 2 (1st floor). Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Food & Drinks - A wide variety of dining options are available throughout the airport. At the time of this update, we were unable to confirm whether any of the airport’s restaurants are open 24 hours.
- Hair Salon - Offers unisex haircuts and eyebrow shaping. Cash only. Location: Terminal 1, 2nd floor Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Operated by Pack & Fly Ltd., the Baggage and Hand Baggage Storage offers 24-hour storage of your luggage and personal belongings at RUB 300 per day, and RUB 50 per each additional day. Location: Terminals 1 and 2 (1st floor).
- Luggage Wrapping - Operated by Pack & Fly Ltd. Wrapping rates: RUB 400 per bag. Lost Bag Insurance Rates: RUB 50 per bag (RUB 30,000 refund for lost bag). Location: Terminals 1 and 2 (1st floor). Hours: 24 hours a day.
- Pharmacy - Yes
- Showers - Available in the UFA VIP Business Lounge (Terminals 1 and 2). [ See Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.