Ulan Ude Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ulan Ude Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
They have a "foreigners" lounge, probably also used by bigwigs, if any ever go there, with very comfy couches. - GS North
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Baikal International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with a few shops and a small food court.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ulan Ude Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Baikal Lounge - Location: Airside, 2nd Floor, opposite security control. Hours: open 24 hours.
WiFi is available at Lake Baikal Airport for a fee. WiFi is free inside the business lounge.
If sleeping in Ulan Ude Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Mergen Bator Hotel - (15 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly with the hotel.
- Olga’s Homestay - (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Geser Hotel - (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ulan Ude Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Luggage Trolleys - Carts are available free of charge.
- Car Rentals - not available
- Food & Drinks - There are food kiosks and a cafe.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Arrivals Hall. Rates: from 100 rubles per 24 hours for a normal locker. For larger lockers, the rate is 200 rubles per 24 hours. Hours: 7:00AM - 7:00PM (closed for lunch from 12:00PM - 1:30PM).
- Luggage Wrapping - Available in the ticketing area. Rate: RUB 250 per piece of luggage.
- Shopping - The airport offers a small convenience shop, a newsstand and one souvenir shop.
- Showers - Not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.