Valladolid Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Valladolid Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
you cant stay in this airport because it closes at night!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Valladolid Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern single-terminal airport served mostly by regional low-cost carrier flights, a majority of them seasonal. Shopping and dining options are very limited here.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Valladolid Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update there are no pay-per-use lounges at this airport.
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Valladoilid Airport. Connect to the "kubiwireless" network. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If sleeping in Valladolid Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Motel Venus - (7 minute walk from the airport) Located opposite the airport.
- Hotel Alba - (14 minute walk or 3 min ride from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Valladolid Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Cash machines are located in the Departures Hall, P0.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby change facilities are located throughout the airport (6 locations).
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Children's Play Area - Location: outside the terminal.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is not available. You will find one shop Landside and Airside which sells convenience shop style items.
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24 hour food concessions available at this airport.
- Landside: Cafetería del aeropuerto • vending machines
- Airside: vending machines
- Information Desk - Location: P0. Hours: unknown.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Showers - Not available
unknown (closes at night - unconfirmed)
Valladolid Airport is served by city and intercity bus lines to/from Valladolid Bus Station, and the cities of Leon and Madrid.
Avis, Enterprise and Europcar offer car rental services onsite. Location: P0.
Readily available at the airport’s taxi rank, all taxis charge a flat rate between the airport and city center of approximately €22 - €24. Metered intercity fares apply to all other destinations.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.