Vladivostok Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Vladivostok Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Vladivostok Airport.
What to Expect
- A single terminal (Terminal A) with three levels.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Vladivostok Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Shower is available. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (3150rub)
- Laguna Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor, near Gate 6. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Business Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Shower is available. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (3150rub)
- Primorye Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Shower is available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (3150rub)
Free WiFi is available at Vladivostok Airport.
Internet terminals are available for use at the Business Center for a fee of RUB 110 per 10 minutes, RUB 180 for 20 minutes, or RUB 240 for 30 minutes.
If sleeping in Vladivostok Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels in nearby Aptem / Artyom:
- Venice Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) Transfers are available for RUR 100 per person (daytime) or RUR 200 per person (nighttime 10:00PM - 6:00AM).
- Артём Plaza - (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available.
- Svetlana Hotel - (16 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Vladivostok Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Level 1, landside, near the escalator.
- Business Center - Faxing, photocopies, luggage delivery, internet terminals and a variety of traveler’s services are available. Two locations: Level 3 International, airside • Level 3 Domestic, airside. Hours: unknown.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Currency Exchange - Sberbank offers currency exchange and full-service banking. Location: Level 3, landside. Hours: unknown.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available, along with a small variety of retail shops.
- Family Care Services - Travelers with children aged 7 and under can take advantage of the airport nursery, free of charge. A fully-equipped kitchen, game room, changing tables, play area, toys, bedroom, and more are available. Passport, ticket, and child’s medical certificate (issued by the airport medical unit) are required for entry. Location: Level 3, landside, right-hand side of the terminal. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage and other items can be stored in the left luggage facility. Storage fees vary, and are charged per calendar day. Location: Level 1, landside, behind the escalator.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the airport’s Medical Unit. Medical certificates are issued here for children of travelers that wish to use the airport nursery. Location: Level 1, landside, near Baggage Claim entrance (International area). Hours: Open 24 hours. A second, smaller First Aid unit is located airside on Level 3. Hours for that location are unknown.
- Post Office - Level 3, landside.
- Showers - Showers are available inside the Business Lounges [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open 24 hours.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.