Volgograd Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Volgograd Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
We froze our nuts off. Stay away from Stalingrad.
- Private Parts
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Volgograd International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small Soviet-era regional airport with limited shopping and dining options.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Volgograd Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Airside. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door. If you are paying at the door and travelling with a translator, they can direct you to the area where you can pay the entrance fee.
Free unlimited airport is available at Volgograd Airport.
There appears to a hotel near the airport, as the airport has included it on their web site. However, they have omitted important details such as name and location. To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Volgograd Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATM’s / Cash Machines - Yes, at least seven machines available.
- Beauty Services - Visit Seven Stars Hair Salon for a haircut, manicure, etc. Location: 2nd Floor, Domestic Terminal. Hours 9:00 AM - 9:00PM.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops including Caviar (3 shops) and a magazine shop. Hours: not known.
- Food & Drinks - The airport offers 2 restaurants/bars Landside and 1 Airside. Hours: not known.
- Luggage Storage and Lockers - Yes. Location: Ground Floor of Domestic Terminal. Rates: 300 RUB per bag for first 24 hours, 50 RUB per bag/day thereafter. Hours: 24 hours.
- Pharmacy - Yes, Healthy People is available on the Ground Floor of Domestic Terminal. Hours: not known.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 03 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.