Voronezh Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Voronezh Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Voronezh Airport.
What to Expect
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Voronezh Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Platonovsky Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Buninsky Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours.
Free WiFi is available at Voronezh Airport.
If sleeping in Voronezh Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Airport Hotel - (300m from the airport) Rates starting at 2,000 RUB per day. No airport shuttle.
- Hampton by Hilton Voronezh - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Geek Hostel & Hotel - (22 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Art Hotel Voronezh - (22 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Voronezh Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Three ATMs are available on the ground floor.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available airside at International Departures. A variety of retail shops are available throughout the airport terminal.
- Family Services - Changing tables and more are available in the Mother and Child Room, located on the ground floor of the terminal. Mothers and children aged 7 and under are permitted to use the room, free of charge, but must receive a health clearance from the airport health clinic beforehand.
- Food & Drink - The airport has three French cafes called “Mon Baton”. You can find one on the ground floor and one each in Domestic and International Departures areas. At the time of this update, we could not confirm the availability of 24-hour dining. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - For a hands-free layover, store your luggage in the Pack & Fly Baggage Room at 300 RUB for up to 24 hours, and 50 RUB per additional 24 hours. Location: Ground Floor. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the airport health center, located on the 1st floor of the terminal. Report to the health clinic as well, for access to the Mother and Child Room. Hours: Open 24 hours.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Last Updated: 05 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.