In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Yakutsk Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Yakutsk Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal, single-runway regional airport.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Yakutsk Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Location: unknown. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (3500 RUB + passenger transfer is 2000 RUB)
WiFi is available Yakutsk Airport inside the business lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
If sleeping in Yakutsk Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Liner Hotel - (Located at the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Yakutsk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, along with full-service banking outlets.
- Baby Care Facilities - A Mother and Child Room is available for use, free of charge, to passengers travelling with children aged 7 years or younger. Baby-changing tables, adult and child-sized beds, and a full kitchen are some of the amenities in this room. For access, report to the Medical Room with your valid passport and plane ticket in order to receive the required medical clearance certificate. Location: 2nd Floor. Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Chapel - Location: 2nd Floor.
- Food & Drinks - There is a small cafe on each floor of the terminal, and a bar on the 2nd floor. In addition, Liner Restaurant is just a 5-minute walk from the terminal. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Information Desk - Yes
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available in the Medical Room. Location: Arrivals, 1st Floor.
- Shopping - Yes.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Travel like the locals do! If your load is light, you can travel at a fraction of the price of a taxi by taking a “marshrutka” (shared-ride minibus). Marshrutka lines 4 or 20 are your best bet for getting to or from the city center, with a one-way journey time around 30 minutes. Lines 3, 5, and 14 also travel between the airport and city center, but take much longer.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. There are no meters, so negotiate a fare with the driver before starting your journey. A one-way journey between the airport and city center takes about 15 - 20 minutes.
Last Updated: 15 February 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.