Zaragoza Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Zaragoza Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Contrary to 2008 review the airport was closed at 11.30pm and i was kicked out.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Zaragoza Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with very limited shopping and dining options.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Zaragoza Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Zaragoza Airport. Connect to the "kubiwireless" network. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If sleeping in Zaragoza Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Diagonal Plaza - (3 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle (must be pre-booked).
- Tulip Inn Zaragoza Plaza Feria - (3 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel ($).
- Hotel Eurostars Rey Fernando - (6 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Zaragoza Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Children’s Area - Tthere is a playground located landside near the Ice Cream Parlour.
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24 hour food concessions available at this airport. However, these concessions are open during flight operation hours:
- Landside: Cafeteria • Helados Jijonenca Ice Cream Parlour
- Airside: Cafeteria
- Information Desk - Location: P0. Hours: unknown.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open from 6:00AM – 11:30PM (Daily). It is not possible to sleep overnight in the terminal.
- Car Rentals
Car rentals are available at the airport through the following companies: Avis • Atesa • Europcar • Hertz.
- Public Transportation
Bus: The local bus connects the airport with the city center in roughly half an hour during the day. From Monday to Saturday, busses depart every half hour between 5:30AM and 11:15PM. On Sundays, busses depart every hour.
Taxis are available outside of the arrivals hall in the taxi rank.
Last Updated: 03 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.