Ahvaz Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ahvaz Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Ahvaz Airport.
What to Expect
- A small airport with separate terminals for domestic and international flights.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ahvaz Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Internet access is available at Ahvaz Airport. However, as of this update, we are unable to confirm details. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Ahvaz Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Oxin Hotel - (4 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Ahvaz Pars Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Iran - (14 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ahvaz Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, along with several onsite banks.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - 24-hour shopping is available.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. 24-hour dining is available.
- Medical Services - Yes
The airport is open 24 hours.
A bus route connects the airport to the Ahvaz city center.
Taxis are available.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.