Eilat Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Eilat Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Eilat Airport.
What to Expect
- Eilat Airport mostly handles domestic flights to Tel Aviv and Haifa with international flights operating instead to Ovda International Airport. The airport is expected to cease civilian operations by 2017 when Eilat's new international airport, Ramon Airport, should become operational.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Eilat Airport Guide.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Eilat Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- C Hotel Eilat - (5 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Americana Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Astral Palma Eilat Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in Eilat on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- \Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - A souvenir/gift shop is available in the terminal.
- Food & Drinks - “Daily Bar” shops sell snacks, beverages, and newspapers in the landside areas and airside in the Departures Hall.
- Luggage Carts - Available at the terminal entrance, free to use.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - No
The airport is open from 5:30AM -10:30AM (Sun-Thurs) • 6:00AM - 6:00PM (Fri & holiday eves) • 7:00AM - 11:30PM (Sat & holidays).
Taxis are available.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.