Ha'il Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ha'il Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Ha'il Airport.
What to Expect
- The small airport provides flights to a few regional destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ha'il Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Tasheel Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours:6:00AM - 12:00AM.
WiFi is available at Ha'il Airport inside the Tasheel Lounge.
If sleeping in Ha’il Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Al Corniche Hotel Suites & Villas - (7 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available.
- Terhal Hotel Suites - (7 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($).
- Jablah ApartHotel - (9 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Ha'il Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Yes
- Bank - Yes
- Food & Drink - There are restaurants available however location and hours are not known.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport, please email us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.