Mashhad Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mashhad Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Mashad Airport.
What to Expect
- There are three terminals in Mashhad Airport; Terminal Number 1 for domestic (departure/arrival) flights, Terminal Number 2 for departure of international flights and Terminal Number 3 for arrival of international flights.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mashad Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
A reader tells us "There is a not so great CIP Terminal, mostly for departure of both domestic and international flights. The price the price is (648,400IRR ~ 17$) for an Adult on a domestic flight and (1,600,000IRR ~ 42$) for an Adult on an international flight."
If sleeping in Mashhad Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Tehran Hotel Mashad - (19 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Javad Hotel - (26 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Almas Hotel - (21 min from the airport)
- Ferdous Hotel - (19 min from the airport)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mashhad Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Banking - Banking services are available in the terminal.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Spices, gifts, souvenirs, and local crafts are available for purchase from a variety of booths in the airport terminal.
- Food & Drinks - A restaurant is available onsite. Free coffee is available in the transit area of the airport.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage storage is available.
- Mobile Charging - available, but limited.
- Prayer Room - Yes, in all terminals.
- Spa & Salon Services - A hairdresser is available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Bus service connects the airport and the city center.
Rapid transit connects the airport and the city center.
Taxis are available.
Car rental services are available in Terminal 1.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.