Ras Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Ras Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small international airport with two terminals.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Ras Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If sleeping in Ras Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Acacia by Bin Majid - (25 min from the airport) Airport transfers available on request ($)
- Golden Tulip Khatt Springs Resort & Spa - (12 min from the airport) Airport transfers available on request ($)
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa - (25 min from the airport) Airport transfers available on request ($)
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Ras Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
Free WiFi is available in Ras Al Khaimah Airport.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes.
- Currency Exchange - Yes.
- Duty Free & Shopping - RAK Duty Free offers 24-hour duty-free shopping airside in Departures and Arrivals.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. 24-hour dining is available at Abela restaurant, located on the 1st floor of the Departure terminal.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Yes, available at the Lost and Found store.
- Medical Services - A nurse is always on duty. The airport also has emergency medical vehicles on standby. If you need immediate medical attention, ask an airport staff member for assistance.
- Prayer Rooms - Muslim prayer rooms are available in both the Departures and Arrivals terminals. In addition, there is a mosque in the Departures parking lot.
- Smoking Area - Designated smokers lounges are available airside in Departures.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Al Hamra public bus system offers hourly service between Ras Al Khaimah and Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain, stopping at the airport along the way in either direction. One-way fares range in price from 10 AED - 25 AED, depending on the destination.
Some local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details. These hotels offer airport shuttle service: Acacia by Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts Al Hamra Residence & Village Beach Hotel by Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hilton Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa Mangrove Hotel by Bin Majid Hotels & Resorts Ramada Hotel & Suites Ras Al Khaimah Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah
Budget, Dollar, and Europcar offer car rental services onsite in the Arrivals Hall.
Taxis - Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.