Yanbu Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Yanbu Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
This airport has not been reviewed by a member of the SleepingInAirports community yet. Have you been to Yanbu Airport recently?
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Yanbu airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Tasheel First Class Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: 6am - 10pm. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
Information not available
If sleeping in Yanbu Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Yanbu - (15 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Yanbu - (15 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Ibis Yanbu - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Yanbu Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Information not available
- Children's Play Areas - Information not available
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it is unknown if there are any 24 hour food concessions. There are food options before and after security.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Information not available
- Showers - Information not available
information not available
Last Updated: 02 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.