Yanbu Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Yanbu Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
be the first to leave a comment!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Yanbu Airport.
What to Expect
- The terminal was expanded and renovated in 2009.
- Flights connect to several destinations across the Middle East.
Where to Sleep
- As of July 2016, we did not have any reviews from travellers who attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a Review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Yanbu Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Tasheel First Class Lounge - Location: Airside. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available at Yanbu Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Yanbu Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Yanbu - (15 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Yanbu - (15 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Ibis Yanbu - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Yanbu Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Car Rentals - Yes available on the ground floor near the exit.
- Duty Free & Shopping - It is not known if Duty Free is available however a handful of shops are available both landside and airside.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it is unknown if there are any 24 hour food concessions. There are food options before and after security.
- Prayer Room - There are prayer areas located on the 2nd Floor of the airport.
- Smoking - Prohibited within the terminal.
information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 15 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.