Aguascalientes Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Aguascalientes Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on Aguascalientes Airport.
What To Expect
- Aguascalientes Airport is a small airport which consists of one terminal for both domestic and international flights.
- There is a new restaurant on the upper level of the airport as well as new check-in counters.
- It’s been said there are many security checks so be prepared with all your documentation.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where To Sleep
- This airport hasn’t been reviewed yet so we don’t know what is available by way of seating or space to sleep. If you’ve travelled here recently please submit a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Aguascalientes Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Aguascalientes airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- VIP Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Airside. Hours: 5:00AM - 9:00PM (Mon - Thurs) • 5:30AM - 9:30PM (Fri - Sun). Lounge Access: Book Online (US$ 30 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
If sleeping in Aguascalientes Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hampton Inn Aguascalientes - (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- LQ by La Quinta Aguascalientes - (9 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service from 5:00AM - 11:00PM.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Aguascalientes Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - HSBC has a 24 hour ATM machine. Location: Not known.
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty. Location and hours: Not known.
- Food & Drinks - There is a restaurant and a coffee shop. Hours: 7:00AM - 11:00PM.
- Information Desk -There is a tourist information booth open everyday during flight times.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
These car rental agencies offer service onsite: Alamo • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty.
Taxis are available for hire in the ground transportation area of the terminal. At the time of this update, fares between the airport and Zones 1 - 3 in the city center are 250 - 300 MXN.
Last Updated: 11 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.