Chihuahua Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Chihuahua Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at General Roberto Fierro Villalobos International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with limited shopping and dining options.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Chihuahua Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Aeromexico Salon Premier - Location: Airside, ground floor. Hours: 5:00AM - 8:00PM. Lounge Access: Aeromexico Salon Premier Membership.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Chihuahua Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Best Western Cumbres Aeropuerto - (6 min from airport) - Free airport shuttle runs hourly (must be pre-arranged with hotel).
- Best Western Mirador - (8 miles from airport) - Airport pick-up/drop-off available (must pre-arrange). Located in city center
- Casa Grande Chihuahua Hotel - (8 miles from airport) Free airport shuttle (must pre-arrange).Not located in the city center.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in Chihuahua on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs - Bancomer and HSBC, both located on the lower level
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Clothing, books, crafts, souvenirs, alcohol etc. available
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, there are no 24-hour food options available. There is one restaurant open from 6:00AM – 10:00PM called Wings.
- Luggage Wrapping – Available in the departures halls for a fee
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Car rentals are available on the lower level: Avis • Europcar • Greenmotion • Hertz.
Three different taxi companies service the airport: Prodigy (7:00AM – 6:00PM) • Trans Guts (6:00AM – 11:00PM) • Valops (6:00AM - 11:00PM).
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.