Cozumel Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cozumel Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Cozumel International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but busy single-terminal international airport with a few shops and food concessions.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cozumel Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Cozumel airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Caral VIP Lounge - Lounge Access: Airside, in front of Gate 5. Hours: 8:00AM - 4:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (US$ 39 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Cozumel Airport inside the Caral VIP Lounge.
If sleeping in Cozumel Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Casita de Maya Boutique Hotel - (5 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hacienda San Miguel Suites & Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Flamingo Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Plaza Cozumel - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cozumel Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Motor Vehicle Alquiladora • Comercial Arite
- Currency Exchange - Currency Exchange - International Currency Exchange (ICE) has a location in the Arrivals Hall.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Aldeasa offers duty-free shopping in the terminal. A small variety of gift shops and convenience markets is also available.
- Food & Drinks - There is a Grab N Go, Margaritaville and Columbian Coffee serving the airport.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Alamo • Avis • Budget • Dollar / Thrifty • Europcar • Hertz.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.