Fredericton Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Fredericton Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
My local airport has only one gate (Gate 3!?) ...
- J.P. Kirby
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Fredricton Airport.
What to Expect
- The Fredericton airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- There are no 24 hour concessions available.
- Information about this airport, including airport hours, is limited. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Fredricton Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Fredericton Airport. Connect to the "Fred e-zone". Additionally, computers equipped with internet access are available in the Business Center located Airside.
If sleeping in Fredericton Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Airport Inn - (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Days Inn & Conference Centre Oromocto - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Travelodge Fredericton - (8 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Fredericton Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Business Center - Complimentary computer kiosks with hi-speed Internet connection are available airside.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - The airport gift shop is open from 5:00AM - 8:30PM Location: landside.
- Food & Drinks - The airport restaurant and gift shop is open from 5:00AM - 8:30PM. An airside snack shop, located in the Departures lounge, is open from 4:30AM - 1:00PM.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Avis, Budget, Enterprise and National offer car rental services onsite.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Ramada Fredericton.
Metered taxis are available in the ground transportation of the airport.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.