Huatulco Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Huatulco Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
there are no bathrooms (there were signs up saying they would be putting some in)
- a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Huatulco Airport.
What to Expect
- Huatulco is a small airport with a single terminal.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- There are no 24 hour concessions.
- Information on this airport is limited. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Huatulco Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WiFi is available at Huatulco Airport for a fee.
If sleeping in Huatulco Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Misión de los Arcos - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel ($).
- Best Western Posada Chahue - (17 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel ($).
- Hotel Plaza Tangolunda - (20 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Huatulco Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Europa • Hertz • Rentame.
- Children's Play Areas - not available
- Food & Drinks - There are two snack bars and one restaurant. There are no 24-hour food concessions.
- Shopping - Local art, crafts, and souvenirs are available for purchase from a couple of airport shops.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Prepaid “authorized” airport taxis and shared-ride shuttles are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. Stop at the taxi stand in the Arrivals hall to pay for your ride. You will receive a ticket to give to your driver before boarding. Additional “authorized” taxis are located in the ground transportation area of the airport
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.