Kingston Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kingston Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Kingston Airport.
What to Expect
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kingston Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Kingston Norman Rogers Airport.
As it is not possible to sleep in the airport overnight, here are a few hotels near Kingston Airport:
- Bayside Inn & Waterfront Suites - (8 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Green Acres Inn- (13 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Embassy Motel - (13 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kingston Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what other services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The airport is open from 4:30AM until after last flight of the day.
Taxis are available.
Avis offers car rental services onsite.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.