Los Cabos Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Los Cabos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Los Cabos Airport.
What to Expect
- The Los Cabos airport has 3 terminals with four concourses. Terminal 2 covers only international flights.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Information on this airport is limited, as we have not received any reviews for this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the first class lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Los Cabos Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Los Cabos airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- VIP Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Airside, next to Gate 4. Domestic departures only. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door ($490 MXN incl tax) • Book Online (US$ 39 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
- VIP Lounge - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, in front of Gate 8. Hours: 2 hours before the first flight - last scheduled departure. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door ($490 MXN incl tax) • Book Online (US$ 39 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Los Cabos airport. Connect to the “GAP FREE” network.
If sleeping in Los Cabos Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel at the airport:
- Best Western Aeropuerto - (Adjacent to airport) The hotel is a 5 to 10 minute walk from the airport, or you can opt for the hotel’s free airport shuttle (operates 24 hours a day)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Los Cabos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - All ATMS are 24 hours, unless listed otherwise: Banamex ATM (Terminal 3, landside) Hours: 9:00AM - 9:00PM • Bancomer/BBVA ATM (Terminal 2, landside) • Banorte ATM (Terminal 1, International Arrivals) • Cardtronics ATM (Terminals 1 and 2, landside) • HSBC ATM (Terminal 1, landside) • Scotiabank ATM (Terminal 1, International Arrivals).
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – Located in the VIP Lounge in Terminal 2
- Currency Exchange – Globo Cambio offers foreign currency exchange in the landside and International Arrivals areas of Terminals 1 and 2. Hours: 9:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Duty Free & Shopping - The airport’s retail shops, including the Dufry Duty Free shop (Terminal 1, airside) operate on varying schedules, with most shops closing between 7:00PM - 9:00PM.
- Family Services - There are changing tables in select bathrooms and a children’s play zone in the public areas.
- Food & Drink - Almost all food concessions throughout the airport operate daily from 7:00AM - 7:00PM. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available 24 hours a day in the airport. Ask an airport staff member for assistance.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Car rentals are available. All companies have offices in both terminals 1 and 2 in the arrivals halls. Companies include: Fox • U-Save • Europcar • Budget • Avis • Thrifty • Dollar/Payless • National • Alamo • Hertz.
A shuttle (Shuttle in Cabo) is located outside Terminal 1 and 2 at both the domestic and international arrivals halls. It can be booked online in advance.
Taxis are available outside Terminal 1 and 2 at both the domestic and international arrivals halls.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.