Los Mochis Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Los Mochis Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Los Mochis Airport.
What to Expect
- The Los Mochis airport has a single terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- There are no 24 hour concessions at this airport. If you plan to stay the night, be sure to purchase your food before the restaurants close.
- Information on this airport is limited, as we have not received any reviews for this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Los Mochis Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at Los Mochis airport. Connect to the “GAP FREE” network.
If sleeping in Los Mochis Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Marina Topolobampo - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- City Express Los Mochis - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Maxi Hotel Los Mochis - (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Los Mochis Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - HSBC ATM available 24/7
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Airport snack shops open from 7:00AM - 9:30PM.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Alamo and Hertz offer car rental services onsite. Avis hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM. Hertz hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM.
Fixed-rate taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. At the time of this update, the rates are as follows: $175 MXP to/from Zone 1 (south of the city), $185 MXP to/from Zone 2 (city center), and $195 MXP to/from Zone 3 (north of the city).
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.