Manzanillo Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Manzanillo Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Manzanillo Airport.
What to Expect
- The Manzanillo airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Information on this airport is limited, as we have not received any reviews for this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Manzanillo Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at the airport. Connect to the “GAP FREE” network.
If sleeping in Manzanillo Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Hawaii - (30 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Costa Brava Hotel - (30 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Manzanillo Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There is an HSBC ATM available inside the terminal.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drink - Restaurant El Avion (Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM) • EAU Snack Bar (Hours: 7:30AM - 8:00PM).
- Tour Desk - For tours, airport transfers, and other area travel services, Hectours has a kiosk at the airport
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite from 9:00AM - 8:00PM: Alamo • Budget • Sixt • Thrifty.
Travel like the locals do! If your load is light, you can travel at a fraction of the price of a taxi by taking a “colectivo” (shared-ride minibus), available in the ground transportation area of the airport. As the time of this update, the rates are as follows: $145 MXP to/from Zone 1 and $155 MXP to/from Zone 2.
Fixed-rate taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. At the time of this update, the rates are as follows: $370 MXP to/from Zone 1 and $430 MXP to/from Zone 2.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.