Merida Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Merida Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Merida Airport.
What to Expect
- The Merida airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- There are no 24 hour concessions.
- Information on this airport is limited, as we have not received any reviews for this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Merida Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: Landside, upper level, before Security Checks. 5:30AM - 10:00PM (Daily).
- Aeromexico Salon Premier - Location: Hours: Lounge Access: Aeromexico Salon Premier Membership.
WiFi is available at Merida Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Merida Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel adjacent to the airport:
- Hotel Hacienda Inn Aeropuerto - (5 min drive from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Merida Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Santander operates an ATM on the ground floor.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange – Globo currency exchange is located on the ground floor.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are a number of shops that sell everything from souvenirs to shoes to sunglasses and luggage. There is also one convenience store.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There are two restaurants (Mera – ground floor and Hacienda Montejo – top floor). There is a snack bar located in SUE International and two cafes (one on the ground floor, one on the top floor).
There are four restaurants located landside in the terminal (Café Punta del Cielo, Carl’s Jr., Carrito HJB and Flap’s). There are also two airside vending machines.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Car rentals are available at the airport through the following three companies, who all have offices on the ground floor. Companies include: Hertz • Europcar • National • Executive.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.