Mexicali Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mexicali Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Mexicali Airport.
What to Expect
- The Mexicali airport has a single terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- There are no 24 hour concessions, so be sure to purchase food before the restaurants close, if you plan to stay the night.
Where to Sleep
- Information on this airport is limited, as we have not received any reviews for this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mexicali Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Free WiFi is available at Mexicali airport. Connect to “GAP FREE” network.
If sleeping in General Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada International Airport does not appeal to you, there is one hotel about 15 minutes from the airport (L Hotel), but due to mixed reviews, you may want to head back to Mexicali city center (about 35 minutes west of the airport).
- L Hotel - (15 minutes from the airport) Reviews are mixed about this hotel. No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mexicali Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are two ATMs open 24 hours.
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Sixt.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions in the airport operate on varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Taxis are available from the airport to several urban, suburban, and urban zones. Fares start at $300 MXP.
Last Updated: 21 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.