Minatitlan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Minatitlan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Minatitlan Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport has a single terminal with two floors.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Information on this airport is limited, and we have not received any reviews. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to use one of the lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Minatitlan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: Airside, next to Gate 1. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
At the time of this update, we do not know if the airport provides WiFi in the public and boarding gate areas of the airport. However, we do know there is WiFi in the Caral VIP Lounge.
If sleeping in Minatitlan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- One Coatzacoalcos Forum Hotel - (15 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- NH Coatzacoalcos - (15 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Minatitlan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Hertz and Europcar have kiosks in the terminal.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there were no 24-hour food options. Tres Picos Restaurant is open during flight operation hours.
- Shopping - There is a Convenience Store that sells gifts, newspapers, magazines, snacks, and other food items.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.