Moncton Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Moncton Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Soon after my arrival I informed one of the security guards of my intentions and the reply was unequivocal: 'let me get you a wheelchair, a blanket and a cushion.' - Sarocloud
February 2012 - This is a relatively small airfield used mainly by New Brunswick resident to fly to central Canada (Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg) and to the USA. The principal air carriers include Air Canada, Westjet, Porter and Continental (USA) who all have flights in and out every day. For personal reasons I had to be in my province of residence for one night and flew north from Florida and southern Georgia where I had been living since mid-January. I elected to fly in on one weekday evening (20:00 hrs) and out early the next day (6:15 hrs). I knew from the airport's web site that their hours of operation were 24/7. Soon after my arrival I informed one of the security guards of my intentions and the reply was unequivocal: 'let me get you a wheelchair, a blanket and a cushion. You will want to position yourself in a smaller room, I was told, close to the departure lounge. Lights go on at 04:00 hrs because the first flight out is at 05:30 hrs.' During the night I was awakened two or three times by workers cleaning floors but that was all. I was left to my devices otherwise.
Have you been to Moncton Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
First-class lounges are not available at Moncton Airport.
Free WiFi is available at Moncton Airport.
If sleeping in Moncton Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dieppe Airport - (3 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Super 8 Moncton Dieppe NB - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available on request. For airport pick-up, call 1-506-855-0033 or use the courtesy phone in baggage claim at the airport.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Moncton Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: central area on the main level (near the car rental agencies).
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Hertz • National. Location: main level.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks -
The airport food court is located on the main level of the terminal. Snack and beverage vending machines can also be found airside and landside.
Landside: Destinations Lounge is accessible to passengers and non-passengers. Location: Mezzanine
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - Yes, throughout the terminal and in the newly renovated mezzanine.
- Observation Desk: Location: Mezzanine, landside
- Rest Area - If you are feeling unwell, the airport has a special rest area/first aid room. The room features a bed, first aid kit, wheelchair and is sometimes used as a nursing station. Location: next to the check-in counters (Air Canada) and always open.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - Smoking is not permitted inside the terminal. There are designated smoking areas located outside (landside).
Information not available. Note: When hours are not available, I recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 18 March 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.