About This Airport:
- > Airport Guide
- > Airport Hotels
- > Airport Hours
- > Airport Lounges
- > Airport WiFi
- > Services, Facilities & Things to Do At The Airport
- > Read all Reviews
- > Vote in the 2014
Best & Worst Airports Survey
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Moncton Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Soon after my arrival I informed one of the security guards of my intentions and the reply was unequivocal: 'let me get you a wheelchair, a blanket and a cushion.' - Sarocloud
"This is a relatively small airfield used mainly by New Brunswick resident to fly to central Canada (Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg) and to the USA. The principal air carriers include Air Canada, Westjet, Porter and Continental (USA) who all have flights in and out every day. For personal reasons I had to be in my province of residence for one night and flew north from Florida and southern Georgia where I had been living since mid-January. I elected to fly in on one weekday evening (20:00 hrs) and out early the next day (6:15 hrs). I knew from the airport's web site that their hours of operation were 24/7. Soon after my arrival I informed one of the security guards of my intentions and the reply was unequivocal: 'let me get you a wheelchair, a blanket and a cushion. You will want to position yourself in a smaller room, I was told, close to the departure lounge. Lights go on at 04:00 hrs because the first flight out is at 05:30 hrs.' During the night I was awakened two or three times by workers cleaning floors but that was all. I was left to my devices otherwise."
Have you been to Moncton Airport recently? Tell us about it!
Information not available
WiFi is available at the Moncton Airport for a fee.
If sleeping in the Moncton Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - free airport shuttle
- Super 8
- Auberge Wild Rose Inn - 5 minutes from the airport
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Moncton Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: central area on the main level (near the car rental agencies)
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Hertz • National. Location: main level.
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food / Dining -
The airport food court is located on the main level of the terminal. Snack and beverage vending machines can also be found airside and landside.
Landside: Destinations Lounge is accessible to passengers and non-passengers. Location: Mezzanine
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage / Lockers - not available
- Observation Desk: Location: Mezzanine, landside
- Rest Area - The airport's web site states that they have a rest area room. Features and location of this room are unknown.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - Smoking is not permitted inside the terminal. There are designated smoking areas located outside (landside).
Information not available. Note: When hours are not available, I recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. And if you know the hours, please let me know and I will update the guide.
Facebook and Twitter Tips
Moncton Travel Resources
- Moncton Hotels - search for deals, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 02 April 2013
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.