Moncton Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Moncton Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Soon after my arrival I informed one of the security guards of my intentions and the reply was unequivocal: 'let me get you a wheelchair, a blanket and a cushion.' - Sarocloud
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Greater Moncton International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, but modern single-terminal international airport with a food court and some shops
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Upon notifying airport security of intentions of spending the night in the airport, one reviewer was given a blanket and a cushion, and shown to a small, darkened room near the departures lounge. Lights go on promptly at 4:00AM in preparation for first flight of the day. Have some earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones handy to block out any noise from the cleaning crew.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Moncton Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
First-class lounges are not available at Moncton Airport.
Free WiFi is available throughout Moncton Airport. In addition, computer data ports are available on telephones near the car rental kiosks, and in the pre-boarding area. Data ports are also built into seating located airside and on the mezzanine.
If sleeping in Moncton Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dieppe Airport - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Quality Inn Airport - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Moncton - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available on request. For airport pick-up, call 1-506-855-0033 or use the courtesy phone in baggage claim at the airport.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Moncton Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - An ATM is available landside in the center of the Main level, near the car rental kiosks, and another is located airside near Gates 1 & 2.
- Baby Care Facilities - Changing tables are available in all airport restrooms.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Hertz • National. Location: main level.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Duty Free & Shopping - The airport’s only shopping options are two Relay kiosks, located landside. One offers duty-free shopping during the winter charter season (Jan - May), and the other offers ordinary retail shopping year round. .
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Tim Horton’s • Bistro Cavu • Destinations.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - Yes, throughout the terminal and in the newly renovated mezzanine.
- Observation Desk - Location: Mezzanine, landside
- Rest Area - If you are feeling unwell, the airport has a special rest area/first aid room. The room features a bed, first aid kit, wheelchair and is sometimes used as a nursing station. Location: next to the check-in counters (Air Canada) and always open.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - Smoking is not permitted inside the terminal. There are designated smoking areas located outside (landside).
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.