Oaxaca Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Oaxaca Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Oaxaca Airport.
What to Expect
- Oaxaca International Airport is small with one terminal and three gates for domestic and international flights.
Where to Sleep
- This airport is open from 6am to 10pm, overnight stays are not possible.
- Oaxaca International airport has yet to receive a review, if you’ve visited recently please write a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Oaxaca Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update there were no airport lounges that economy class passengers could pay to use.
Information not available
If sleeping in Oaxaca Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hostal de La Noria - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hacienda La Noria Hotel - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Oaxaca Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Cardtronics, Bancomer, and Santander ATM’s are available
- Car Rentals - Europcar and Alamo Rent A Car are available.
- Food & Drinks - Huaxyacac Restaurant• Snack Bar Centeotl • Deli Calenda.
- Luggage Wrapping - Secure Wrap luggage wrapping available
- Shoe Shining - Yes
- Shopping - Mezcal Beneva liquor store • AirShop convenience store • Casa Armando Guillermo Prieto liquor store • Artesanias Guelaguetza local crafts store.
- Tour Operators - Go Mexico and Discover Oaxaca have tour desks in the airport.
The airport is open from 6:00AM - 10:00PM. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 13 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.