Prince George Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Prince George Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the airport doesnot provide a place for people who smoke to put out their cigarettes..what a disgusting mess. - Bennie B
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at Prince George Airport.
What to Expect
- Prince George Airport offers service via five airlines, and is open from 4:30am to 12:30am.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- This airport is not 24 hours and a review hasn’t been submitted for Prince George Airport otherwise. If you’ve visited this airport recently please write a review
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are a few hotels near the airport.See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Prince George Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Free WiFi is available at Prince George Airport. Connect to the " DATAVALET" network.
If sleeping in Prince George Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Carmel Inn - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Four Points by Sheraton Prince George - (12 min from the airport) Airport transfers, subject to availability ($).
- Ramada Hotel Prince George - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle service.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Prince George Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Only one cash machine is available. Location: between the entrance doors and the WestJet offices (landside)
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - BG Urban Grill (landside). At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options available.
- Information Desk - The Information Booth and the Volunteer Airport Ambassadors are available to assist customers. Look for the ambassadors usually across from the Car Rental companies at the Ambassadors Booth in the Airport Terminal Building.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - There is a smoking area located outside the Arrivals and Departures doors.
The airport is open 4:30AM - 12:30AM.
Buses and Shuttles
Greyhound offers service between the airport and the main bus station in downtown Prince George. Airporter Shuttle Service offers shared-ride shuttle service between the airport and central Prince George. Reservations are recommended.
The following car rental agencies are available in the Arrivals area: Budget, Hertz and National. Location: Arrivals area.
Taxis are readily available at the airport during daytime hours, but are available on-call during evening and late night hours. Pick-up can be requested ahead of arrival by contacting your taxi service provider of choice.
Last Updated: 13 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.