Querétaro Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Querétaro Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at Queretaro Airport.
What to Expect
- Queretaro is the fastest growing airport in Mexico over the last ten years, there are six airlines operating out of this airport.
- There are two cafes within the airport for food and beverages.
- Shuttlebus service taxis and car rentals are available for travel to and from the airport.
- There are some hotels close to the airport.
- Information about airport hours is not available.
Where to Sleep
- Queretaro International Airport hasn’t received a review yet, if you have visited this airport recently please write a review!
Good to Know
- Economy class travelers can pay to enter the lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Queretaro Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Querétaro airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- The Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Airside. Hours: 4:30AM - 11:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$ 25.00) • Book Online (US$ 36.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Queretaro Airport.
If sleeping in Queretaro Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- La Mansion del Burro Azul Hotel & Spa - (30 min from the airport) Private airport transfers available ($)
- Kuku Ruku Green Boutique Hostel - (30 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Centro 19 Hotel - (30 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Querétaro Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Duty Free & Shopping - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Yes
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.