Rankin Inlet Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Rankin Inlet Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The passenger terminal building is a world of an education. The walls are lined with maps and charts outlining the geography and history of the region. - Olivia
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at Rankin Inlet Airport.
What to Expect
- Rankin Inlet is a very small airport.
Where to Sleep
- A review for this airport has not been submitted since 2000, if you have visited this airport recently please write a review!
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Rankin Inlet Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Rankin Inlet Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- The Siniktarvik Hotel & Conference Center - (1 min from the airport) Reviews are mixed, but this is the closest hotel to the airport. Free airport shuttle service available. For airport pick-up, use the courtesy phone available at the airport terminal.
- Turaarvik Inns North - (2 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available. For airport pick-up, use the courtesy phone available at the airport terminal.
- Katimavik Suites - (2 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel ($).
- Nanuq Lodge - (3 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rankin Inlet Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.