Saint John Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Saint John Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
it does have a massive labyrinth of bulky maroon vinyl couches that would be perfect for a long nap. - Crusader
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Saint John Airport.
What to Expect
- The Saint John airport has a single terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- We have not received any reviews on this airport since 2003. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- Since the airport hours are unknown, sleeping here is not recommended.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Saint John Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free WiFi is available at Saint John Airport.
If sleeping in Saint John Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Best Western Plus Saint John Hotel & Suites - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Saint John - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Canada's Best Value Inn - (20 min from the airport) Formerly Howard Johnson Fort Howe - Airport shuttle available 1-6 days ($) and free with 7 days or more.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Saint John Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Art - The airport is a proud supporter of local artists, there are revolving and permanent pieces on display.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The airport’s sole dining option is Connections restaurant and gift shop, open daily from 4:30AM - 7:30PM.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - USB ports and power outlets are free to use throughout the airport terminal.
- Showers - not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Some city bus routes access the airport. Contact Saint John City Transit for details.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
Several area hotels offer free airport shuttle service as a convenience for their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Canada's Best Value Inn.
Metered taxis are available at the airport during airport hours of operation.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.