Sudbury Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Sudbury Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sudbury Airport.
What to Expect
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Sudbury Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Greater Sudbury Airport. Connect to the “Sudbury_Airport” network.
If sleeping in Sudbury Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Residence & Conference Center - Sudbury North - (20 minutes from the airport)
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sudbury - (20 minutes from the airport)
- Moonlight Inn and Suites Sudbury - (20 minutes from the airport)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Sudbury Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There is an ATM in Arrivals.
- Food & Drinks - Clear Sky Bistro is open daily from 7:00AM - 8:00PM (open at 8:00AM on Sat). Vending machines are also available in the airport.
The airport is open from 4:30AM - 12:00AM, or until the last flight of the day.
Last Updated: 05 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.