Torreon Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Torreon Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Torreon Airport.
What to Expect
- The recently renovated terminal provides primarily domestic flights, with some American service.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttle service. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Torreon Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Aeromexico Salon Premier - Location: Airside, on the lower level. Hours: 5:00AM - 9:00PM (daily). Lounge Access: Aeromexico Salon Premier Membership.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Torreon Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Real Inn Torreon - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle
- Hotel Fresno Galerias - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle
- Best Western Hotel Posada del Rio Express - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle (must be pre-arranged)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Torreon Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - An HSBC ATM is located on the lower level.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Disabled Services - Services include accessible parking, elevators, escalators, handrails, signage and tactile strips.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Shopping opportunities are generally limited to books, magazines and a few souvenirs. There is no designated Duty Free shopping area.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. Most restaurants are located landside, at the front of the terminal near the car rental offices. There is one airside restaurant located on the second floor (Firenze).
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Car rentals are available at the airport. The following companies have offices at the front of the terminal: Airways • Avis • Europcar • Greenmotion • Sixt.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Best Western Posada del Rio • Best Western Hotel Posada Del Rio Express • Hampton Inn by Hilton Torreon-Airport Galerias • Homewood Suites by Hilton Torreon, Coahuila • Hotel Fresno Galerias • Real Inn Torreon • Sleep Inn Torreon.
The airport partners with Transportacion Terrestre del Aeropuerto de Torreon. They have an office next to the car rentals, and are open from 7:00AM – midnight daily. Rates are based on a zone system.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.