Veracruz Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Veracruz Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Been through this airport a few times - love it!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Veracruz Airport.
What to Expect
- The Veracruz airport has a single terminal.
Where to Sleep
- We have not received a review on this airport since 2003. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There is a lounge that passengers can pay to use. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Veracruz Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Veracruz airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Caral VIP Lounge - Location: International Airside, 2nd Floor, in front of Gate 1. Hours: 5:00AM - 10:00PM. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (US$ 39.00 - 3 hours or US$ 58.00 - up to 6 hours - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Veracruz Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Veracruz Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- City Express Junior Veracruz Aeropuerto - (7 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available.
- Hotel Yes Inn Nuevo Veracruz - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Veracruz Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Alamo • Hertz • Thrifty • Europcar.
- Currency Exchange - Globo Cambio located on the Ground Floor, landside.
- Food & Drinks - Yes
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours (operating hours: 6:00AM - 11:00PM).
Information not available.
Last Updated: 30 March 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.