Coffs Harbour Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Coffs Harbour Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of nearby airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Coffs Harbour Airport.
What to Expect
- A small and relaxed single terminal regional airport with friendly and efficient service.
- Shopping and dining options are minimal.
- The airport provides free WiFi. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of June 2016, we have no reviews from travelers who have slept at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers flying on Qantas Airlines can find comfort in the lounge that are accessible with an Qantas Club membership. See our Airport Lounges section.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Coffs Harbour Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Qantas Club - Lounge: Ground Floor, next to check-in. Lounge Access: Qantas Club Membership.
If sleeping in Coffs Harbour Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Comfort Inn Big Windmill - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Premier Motor Inn - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Matador Motor Inn - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Coffs Harbour Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Coffs Harbour Airport. Connect to “Switched on Coffs” network. Pay-per-use internet kiosks are available in the Departures lounge.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty.
- Food & Drinks - A cafe is available. Hours are unknown.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - No
- Showers - No
Information not available.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.