Devonport Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Devonport Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Devonport Airport.
What to Expect
- This is a small airport with a single terminal.
- We have not received any reviews for this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- For a more luxurious waiting experience, there is an airport lounge (see below).
- Economy class passengers flying on Qantas can find comfort in the lounge which is accessible with an airline membership. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Devonport Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Qantas Club - Location: Airside, adjacent to departure gate. Lounge Access: Qantas Club membership.
Free WiFi is available at Devonport Airport.
If sleeping in Devonport Airport does not appeal to you, there are several budget options in the nearby city center.
- Argosy Motor Inn - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available (surcharge)
- Dannebrog Lodge - (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available (must be pre-arranged)
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Devonport Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby change facilities are available in the Arrivals Hall.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour food options available. There is one small licensed kiosk.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Car rentals are available through the following companies: Thrifty • Avis • Hertz • Budget • Europcar.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service to their guests either for a fee or as a courtesy. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Argosy Motor Inn Devonport • Dannebrog Lodge.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.