Hamilton Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Hamilton Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Hamilton Airport.
What to Expect
- The Hamilton airport has a single terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- We have not received any reviews on this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel on airport grounds. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers flying on Air New Zealand can find comfort in the lounge which is accessible with an airline membership. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Hamilton Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Air New Zealand Koru Club - Location: Landside. Lounge Access: Air New Zealand Koru Club Membership.
If sleeping in Hamilton Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel at the airport:
- Hamilton Airport Hotel & Conference Center - located on site, just a short walk through the main car park from the terminal building.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Hamilton Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Hamilton Airport. There are also complimentary internet kiosks on the mezzanine floor. There is a 15 minutes time limit.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Conference Facilities – Two meeting spaces are available. One is a boardroom (10+ people) and the other is the Raynes Room (6-8 people). Both include white boards, data projectors (for hire) and catering on request.
- Disabled Services – Life access and handicap toilets are located throughout. There are also disability-reserved car parks. Wheelchairs available on request.
- Duty Free & Shopping - The store sells books, magazines and travel essentials. Hours: 5:30AM - 5:00PM (Weekdays), 6:00AM - 11:30AM (Saturdays) and 7:00AM - 5:00PM (Sundays).
- Food & Drink - Mavis & Co. is the airport’s only dining option. Location: Mezzanine. Hours: Open in accordance to flight schedule.
- Shopping - The Store sells books, magazines and travel essentials. Hours: 5:30AM - 5:00PM (Mon-Fri), 6:00AM - 11:30AM (Sat) and 7:00AM - 5:00PM (Sun).
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Rental car offices are located on the ground floor of the terminal. Companies include: Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Thrifty • Ruakura Fleet Management.
Taxis & Shuttles
Taxis and shuttles are located directly outside the terminal. The airport partners with Hamilton Taxis. The following shuttle services also serve the airport: Super Shuttle • Aerolink Shuttles • Luxury Airport Shuttles • GoKiwi Shuttles • BOP Shuttle • Dalroy Express • Coastline Shuttles NZ
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.