Kalgoorlie Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kalgoorlie Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Kalgoorlie Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal provides connections to a couple Australian cities.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kalgoorlie Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Qantas Club - Location: Ground Floor, next to check-in. Lounge Access: Qantas Club Membership.
If sleeping in Kalgoorlie-Boulder Airport does not appeal to you, there are several hotels within a 10 minute drive from the airport. Here are a few of those hotels:
- Star and Garter Motel - (10 min from airport) No airport shuttle.
- Rydges Kalgoorlie Resort and Spa - (10 min from airport) No airport shuttle
- Langtrees Guest Hotel - (10 min from airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotel deals in Kalgoorlie on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Kalgoorlie Airport.
- Food & Drinks - A snack bar and a cocktail bar are available. At the time of this update, 24-hour dining is not available.
The main passenger terminal is only open during flight operation hours, but the general aviation terminal is open 24 hours a day.
Car rentals are available at the airport, through the following companies: Budget • Auto Europe • Thrifty.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.