Marshall Islands Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Marshall Islands Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Marshall Islands Airport.
What to Expect
- The small airport provides flights to several regional destinations.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels that provide airport shuttle service. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Marshall Islands Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Information not available
If sleeping in Marshall Islands Airport does not appeal to you, there are two hotels on the island:
- Hotel Robert Reimers - Airport shuttle is $5 each way
- Marshall Islands Resort - Free roundtrip airport transfers
To find a cheap room, start planning with this list of hotel deals in the Marshall Islands on Tripadvisor.
- ATMs - There is a branch of the Bank of Marshall Islands in the main lobby (landside).
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are a handful of gift shops and convenience shops, all of which are located landside in the main lobby.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. In the airport, there is one café (AKIA Café) and one restaurant/bar (Harry’s Bar). Both are located landside in the main lobby.
- Information Desk – Marshal Islands Visitor Authority operates a visitor information stand in the main lobby (landside).
The airport hours are not known however the restaurants and banks close early, 2:00PM some days and all are closed on Sundays.
Car rentals are all organized through Majuro Motors Rental. The rental office is located in the main lobby.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service to their guests either for a fee or as a courtesy. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Hotel Robert Reimers • Marshall Islands Resort.
Last Updated: 14 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.