Port Hedland Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Port Hedland Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Port Hedland Airport.
What to Expect
- The Port Hedland airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- We have not received any reviews on this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There are also showers.
- Economy class passengers flying on Qantas can find comfort in the lounge which is accessible with an airline membership. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Port Hedland Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Qantas Club - Location: Next to Check-in. Lounge Access: Qantas Club Membership.
If sleeping in Port Hedland Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Mia Mia Port Hedland Accommodation - Located adjacent to Port Hedland Airport. Free airport shuttle.
- The Walkabout Hotel - Located opposite the Port Hedland Airport. No airport shuttle
- The Landing Port Hedland Hotel - Located opposite the Port Hedland Airport. No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Port Hedland Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Information not available
- ATMs - An ATM is available.
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, available and free of charge.
- Disabled Services – Handicap toilets are available.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are no shops in the airport. The café sells magazines and confectionary, along with snacks, meals and beverages.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. The Export Bar and Cafe located in the Departures Lounge offers both indoor and outdoor seating. Vending machines are also available in the terminal, only card payment accepted.
- Family Services – A parent’s room is available.
- Showers – Yes, available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Car rentals are available at the airport. The following companies operate out of the arrivals end of the terminal: Avis • Budget • Core Fleet • Hertz • Europcar • Thrifty.
At the time of this update, we were able to find only one hotel that provides airport shuttle transportation: Mia Mia Port Hedland Accommodation.
There is a designated taxi zone in the short-term car park (across the street from the terminal) for pick-ups and drop offs. The airport recommends the following taxi companies that can be booked over the phone.
Last Updated: 14 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.