Saipan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Saipan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Saipan Airport.
What to Expect
- The Saipan airport has a Main Terminal and a Commuter Terminal.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- There are no 24 hour concessions, so if you plan to stay the night, be sure to purchase food before the restaurants close down.
Where to Sleep
- We have not received any reviews on this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There are airports that travellers can pay to use. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Saipan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Hafa Adai Garden Lounge - Location: Airside, next to Gate 6.
If sleeping in Saipan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pacific Islands Club Saipan - Less than 2 miles from the airport, this is the closest hotel. Roundtrip airport transfers available for $7 per person.
- Chalan Kanoa Beach Hotel - (8 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available.
- Kanoa Resort Saipan - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers are available
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Saipan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Saipan Airport.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, available.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free Shoppers runs the airport’s only duty-free shop.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There are snack shops located in the airport.
- Massages - There is a massage booth available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Car rentals are available through the following companies: Premier Alliance Corporation • Budget • Alamo/National • Islander Rent a Car • Microl (Toyota) Corporation • Hertz.
At the time of this update we were able to find only one hotel that provides airport transportation: Aquarius Beach Tower.
Last Updated: 14 March 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.