Sunshine Coast Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Sunshine Coast Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sunshine Coast Airport.
What to Expect
- Sunshine Coast Airport consists of a single terminal servicing domestic and international flights.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Sunshine Coast Airport Guide.
Free WiFi is available in Sunshine Coast Airport. In addition, internet kiosks are available for use in the Departures Lounge at the rate of AUD $2 per 10 minutes.
If sleeping in Sunshine Coast Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pacific Paradise Motel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Marcoola Beach - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Sunshine Coast Airport Motel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Sunshine Coast Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are two ATMs in the airport. One ATM is located next to the News Travels store in the Departures Lounge, and the other is near the baggage carousels in Arrivals.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby change stations, diaper disposals, restrooms, microwaves, and comfortable seating for nursing are available in the Parents’ Rooms located at the both ends of the airport terminal.
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes, free to use.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A limited variety of retail shops is available.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24 hour dining. Food options include: Grinders Café • Sumo Salad • The Glasshouse Bar • Velluto Café
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - No
- Passenger Assistance - For assistance in the airport, contact a Sunshine Coast Airport service assistant using one of the white service phones in Departures or Arrivals, or the call button on the parking machines and ticket dispensers.
The airport is open from 4:15AM until one hour after last flight, Monday through Friday. Open later at 5:15AM on Saturday and Sunday. Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.