Augusta Regional Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Augusta Regional Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Augusta Regional Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal regional airport with clean and modern facilities.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Augusta Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available throughout Augusta Regional Airport.
If sleeping in Augusta Regional Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Express Augusta Downtown - (15 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Fort Gordon - (15 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Augusta - (15 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Augusta Regional Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, located landside and airside.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Two dining options are available: Wings Bistro, a small coffee shop located landside in the main lobby, and Par 3 Bar & Grille, located airside. 24-hour dining is not available, but there are vending machines located landside and airside.
- Shopping - There is a gift shop located airside, opposite Par 3 Bar & Grille.
- Smoking Area - Location: airside, next to Par 3 Bar & Grille.
The airport is open 24 hours. Overnight stays are permitted landside only.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Avis • Budget • Enterprise • Hertz • National • Payless • Thrifty.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.