Bakersfield Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Bakersfield Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Bakersfield Airport.
What to Expect
- There are two terminals: Domestic and International. The Domestic Terminal has 4 terminals. The International Terminal is now closed.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Bakersfield Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Meadows Field Airport.
As it is not possible to sleep in the airport overnight, here are some hotels near Meadows Field Airport:
- Sleep Inn And Suites - (6 min from the airport) - No airport shuttle.
- Motel 6 Bakersfield Airport - (7 min from the airport) - No airport shuttle.
- Studio 6 Bakersfield - (7 min from the airport) - No airport shuttle
- Vagabond Inn Bakersfield North - (7 min from the airport) - Free airport shuttle is available.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport - (5 min from the airport) - No airport shuttle.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bakersfield Airport - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Meadows Field Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - A variety of newspapers, magazines, souvenirs, snacks, and travel goods are for sale at Omni-Goods. Hours: 4:30AM - 6:00PM.
- Food & Drinks - Blimpie sub sandwich shop. Hours: 5:00AM - 8:00PM.
The airport is open daily from 4:30AM - 1:30AM.
Taxis are available 24-hours, though you may need to pre-book them or call for a pick-up.
Several companies offer car rental services, located in the terminal: Avis, Budget, Hertz, and National.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.