Barrow Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Barrow Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The benches and seats were hard and cold, but the staff was pleasant. It was very loud, mainly due to the proximity and number of passengers/families. - Barkley
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on Barrow Airport.
What to Expect
- Wiley Post–Will Rogers Memorial Airport is a small airport with one small terminal and one paved runway.
- There are hotels within walking distance which are clean with friendly staff.
- There isn’t food or wifi available so plan ahead when visiting this airport.
- This seems to be a gathering spot for Barrow residents so it can be a bit loud due to the proximity/number of passengers.
Where To Sleep
- The last review submitted was in 2009 which stated that the seats were hard and cold. If you’ve visited Barrow Airport recently please submit a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Barrow Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at this airport
WiFi is currently not available at this airport
If sleeping in Barrow Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- King Eider Inn - (3 min walk from the airport) Located across the street from the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Barrow Airport Inn - (7 min walk from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Top of the World Hotel - (4 min from the airport) Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Barrow Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
The airport is open 6:30AM - 8:00PM.
Metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.