Billings Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Billings Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I'd definitely stay again, but I'd steer clear of the paranoid TSA types in any airport in the country. - The Seor Don Alonzo Esteban San Salvador
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on Billings Airport.
What to Expect
- Billings Logan Airport is the second largest airport in Montana; it has three runways and associated taxiways.
- This airport is clean and modern and the airport staff are friendly and helpful.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- A review hasn’t been posted since 2004 so we don't have any current info for airport sleepers. If you’ve travelled here recently please submit a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Billings Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at this time.
If sleeping in Billings Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Dude Rancher Lodge - (5 min from the airport) Free airport taxi service (must pre-book with the hotel).
- Best Western Plus Clocktower Inn - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle runs from 5:00AM to Midnight. For airport pick-up, use the courtesy phone from the airport to call the hotel.
- Northern Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Billings Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Billings Airport for a fee. Connect to the Boingo network. Rates: $7.95 for 24 hours. Data Ports are located near the baggage claim area.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes. Locations: Locations: main lobby next to the security screening and next to the gift shop.
- Baggage Carts - Location: Baggage Claim Area. Rate: Free of charge.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The airport restaurant / bar is open from 6:00AM - 7:00PM in the main terminal. On the concourse level, a food court is open from 5:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - Available in Concourses A and B, and the Deli area.
- Museum - The Yellowstone Count Museum is located in the south end of the terminal building.
- Pet Relief Areas - Locations: Outside of the terminal’s east and west sides.
- Shopping - Gift Shop - Location: Main lobby, Concourse Level. Hours: Open 5:00AM - 7:00PM daily.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 4:00AM - 12:00AM.
A few private companies serve Billings Airport, offering transportation throughout the region. For a list of bus companies and the areas they serve, visit the Billings Logan International Airport website.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Best Western Plus ClockTower Inn • Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites • Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Billings • Dude Rancher Lodge • Hampton Inn Billings • Northern Hotel • Rimview Inn • Quality Inn Homestead Park • Rodeway Inn Billings
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.